The Academy of Woodlands' Wraparound Care is provided by Fit For Sport.
Fit For Sport, the UK’s leaders in engaging and educating children through fun physical activity, are delighted to be running an active Extended School Clubs & fun-packed Holiday Camp at our school.
Fit For Sport plan lots of new and exciting activities every day in order to keep our pupils active and engaged whilst learning the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle!
The school term and holiday will be filled activities including; Super Sports, Fit Factor, Thrive Time, Learn Zone, Wellness Zone, Creative Zone, weeks in focus, special events and much more!
The provision is Ofsted registered and will provide you with the peace of mind that your child has access to a variety of opportunities and support beyond the school day and during the holidays.
Children will enjoy:
- Action packed multi-sports
- Fun movement-based activities and challenges
- Opportunities to explore creativity and express themselves
- Practicing life skills through a wide range of learning experiences
- Child led discovery sessions
- Wellbeing activities that promote happiness, mindfulness and kindness
- Themed weeks and celebrations that deliver a range of multi-cultural exploration, activity inspiration and engaging team challenges that will add a depth to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum
All activities aim to add a depth and richness to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum and include a number of exciting, themed weeks to enhance their Fit For Sport experience.
A healthy snack is provided at our Extended School Clubs - details of which can be found on our website.
Find all prices and timings on through the links below: